Thursday, May 1, 2008

It seems kind of weird to me that montag can put so much trust into Faber, someone he doesnt even really know. I'm not even really sure what Montag and Faber's goal really is? is it just to educate everyone about books? This world is still very weird to me like how they have a mechanical hound. I also don't really understand why books are forbidden in this world. Montag must really want to accomlish his goal because in the process of achieving it he lost his wife, his job and killed his boss. I like how Montag is on the run now it makes the plot more interesting. I also think that because Montag was a firefighter and knows how the mechanical hound works it is easier for him to run from it. I don't really know how the story is going to end, it must be something unpredictable.

No comments: