skip to main | skip to sidebar

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Hello, everyone, I've sent you a g-mail with Tenneile's excellent hyperlink document. There's a lot of very usable stuff for everyone.
Posted by C. Mapp at 10:30 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Fahrenheit 451

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2008 (35)
    • ▼  May (19)
      • wow....this was the gayest book i've ever read..i'...
      • so now montag ends up watching his own house burn....
      • all of a sudden, montag decides to open up about h...
      • wow....this is more boring than I thought it was.....
      • Hello, everyone, I've sent you a g-mail with Tenne...
      • Insert Clever Title Here
      • The author ended the book to fast. So pretty much ...
      • I liked how the author made the book so unpredicta...
      • I cant beleive i am reading this book but since it...
      • I think the book ended off a little bit too quickl...
      • I am now done the book and the ending is kind of d...
      • I found this book very different compared to other...
      • Really Getting Into It
      • To respond to Katelyn's post about not understandi...
      • Yea I agree with Jamie Montag does put a lot of ho...
      • I feel that this part of the book is somewhat conf...
      • I was kind of worried for Montag when he ended up ...
      • Now that Montag has burned Beatty, he seems even m...
      • It seems kind of weird to me that montag can put s...
    • ►  April (9)
    • ►  March (7)