Thursday, May 1, 2008
I was kind of worried for Montag when he ended up in barn, it seemed as if he could stay there for ever and someone knew he was there but never tried to see who it was, or did they know who it was? The old men standing around a fire in a field was random, but after the book finished and they explained the point of it, I thought it was a neat gathering idea. When i was doing my hyperlink project, I came across this article that actually states that Bradbury relates another book to the USSR and also a movement in this time period in the US by a senator. It was pointing out that Bradbury took the idea and was exaggerating the simplicity of her motion. I'm wondering if the senator realized what Bradbury's point is, or if she even read the book. I'm guessing she could have taken offence to the points that he clearly makes against her. Personally i thought this book overall was too confusing and he may have been trying to prove his point more than tie the situations of the story together.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment