This book is really hard to figure out, you have to look so deep into it to really appreciate what it is saying. But I love it. It's so interesting and out there. I've reached the part where Montag begins reading the books and planning revenge with the professor. It seems as thought the book is going to get so climactic. In response to what Ms. Mapp said, I think the government may have done something terrible and needs to take control of their people so they don't figure it out. I don't know though.
Part of me also feels like Clarisse may come back. I know she's dead but she's a smart girl. What if she somehow escaped? I could be wrong. Part of me feels as though it definitely wasn't time in the book for her to die. It's like she has unfinished business, so much more to teach Guy.
Montag's wife is getting more and more annoying as a character every page. She is just someone I would never like to have around in my own life. I'm not exactly sure why they're still with each other. It seems as though they do not love each other, and they almost can't stand each other. The woman is a psychopath. Addicted to painkillers and sleep medication. She isn't very prime material. Guy would fit better with someone who kept him on his feet, like Clarisse. Obviously she's young and possibly dead, but they just seemed like they were supposed to be together.
Also, why doesn't Montag and Millie have any kids?
-Lindsay
Monday, May 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment