Wednesday, April 30, 2008
Well i read some of the blogs and Tyler has told us that Montag likes to count a lot. We all know that Montag is normal hes just a little depressed and confused with the world he lives in. I like how the author used some situational irony and made Montag seem crazy to the society for burning Captian Beatty. It built up a lot of excitment and mystery in the book. I almost could not put the book down! Faber seems the have lots of knowledge on books but he is old and seems afraid to do something to bring books back into the world. But after he met Montag his youth came back to him and he has a will to help Montag in restoring books into the society. What made me confused was when Montag got chased by the vehicle that tried to hit him. I dont understand the whole point of that part. At this point it showed Montag's paraniod side cause he thought it was that car that killed Clarisse.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment