Wednesday, April 23, 2008
Well I got quite a ways through the book and I find that Montag is living in a very unsatisfying society. The book has a very confusing begining. Montag has a job as a fireman but he doesn’t understand why he has to burn the books. He met an interesting girl named Clarisse McClellan and they talk about each other. The girl he met talks Montag into questioning the world and he finds himself unsatisfied the way he is living. Hes living with a wife that seems kind of insane and has absolutely no interest in him. After a foolish night at his house Montag reads the book and makes one of his wife's friend cry. Montag realizes that he has caused himself a great deal of trouble and is deceived by his cunning captain into burning his own house down. He has no place to go other than to run away and maybe seek guidance from Faber. Montag has nothing left now and he is known to everyone as a psycho that reads books. I dont know but I see that Montag has put himself in a bad situation but maybe thing will go his way in teh end.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment